Internship – Housekeeping assistant in a 5 star luxury hotel, Costa Brava
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
5-star hotel where this internships will take place is itself a source of pride of the Catalan Costa Brava region: we are talking about one of the most representative hotels at the coast where many students have done their internships in the last years, with great success.
Every summer, year after year, many students from around the world are fortunate to do their internships in Spain at the reception thanks to the affinity that this company has in offering learning experiences through grants such as Erasmus +. They also often have interns in events, in the restaurant, in the kitchen; public relations internships are also very popular in this hotel.
This famous 5-star hotel stands out not only because of its magnificent facilities, their views of the Mediterranean, or its always attentive staff. It is also a company that is emblematic of the region and one of the most enriching platforms for those students who intend to do an internship in Spain in the hotel industry at the highest level.
Internships are paid and also include accommodation and meals. It is worth mentioning that by accepting several students at the same time the training experience is much more enriching because students from all over Europe and the world share their experience with each other.
- Controlling client inputs and outputs (Excel)
- Check in first person if the room is made according to the requirements of a Hotel 5 *GL
- Support to the floor waitresses to have control of the rooms in terms of quantity and quality.
- Help with the inventory : calculation of tablecloths, sheets etc… (Excel)
- When there are events or weddings, you will have to organize with the Governor, the material that is needed.
- In high season you may have to help the Governor prepare the rooms before the guests arrive, thus learning the requirements of working in a 5 *GL.
Requirements for the applicant: