Internship – Business Developer and Import/Export Assistant , Barcelona
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
Company located in Barcelona and specialising in marketing of raw materials such as fertilisers for agriculture, especially on international markets. They have a logistics department that works quickly and efficiently in order to send their shipments in time and in perfect state.
Our partner company offers you an international business development internship. They look for motivated and business-oriented students from different countries. The internship is usually at least 5 months long, and you’ll have a tutor and a monthly remuneration.
If you’d like to start or continue your career in the world of international business, send us your CV!
The company is looking for a commercial assistant for its logistics department. You will be in charge of:
- Commercial prospection for new clients and providers;
- Management of the export documentation;
- Follow-up of orders,
- Management of the delivery reports (transport contracts, orders, CMR);
- Contact with transporters in order to follow up the cargos;
- Cost optimisation by finding the best transport solution;
- Managing the quality protocol;
- Organisation of the logistic and sales information;
- Other tasks assigned by the tutor.
*At the moment the company is looking for students with a good level of English and native speakers of Hungarian, Turkish, Korean, Chinese, Japanese…
Requirements for the applicant: