Internship – International Sales and Customer Service (Polish), Barcelona
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
International online store where their clients can place orders for flowers from anywhere in the world. The international scope of operations requires them to have a young, creative and multicultural team. We have collaborated with this company since 2006 and the relation has been nothing but perfect, and it´s corroborated by numerous positive testimonies from all interns that have done their internships there. For this reason we expect to continue collaborating with them for much longer.
This company, located about 40 minutes from the centre of Barcelona by public transport, operates on their developed markets such as France, Germany, Poland, Italy, the USA and Canada. They offer internship opportunies in different departments such as Finance, Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Business Development and Customer Service.
The flower market is one of the leading industries in countries such as the Netherlands, Colombia, Ecuador or Kenia. Flower production is usually associated with femininity, however its relevance transcends this concept since this sector supplies numerous festivities worldwide, such as weddings or summits, and provides general decorations, also for city gardens and landmarks.
This business development and customer service internship seeks a student to collaborate with the following activities:
- Offer advice and guidance to customers in order to facilitate the purchase.
- Collaborate in a multicultural team through commercial initiatives.
- Show interest in the development of international sales processes.
- Communicate with clients and potential clients through social networks, telephone and e-mail.
- Maintain a persuasive and influential attitude, flexible and positive during the sales process.
The ideal candidates personality and qualifications:
- Good team player
- Proactive and positive approach towards problem solving
- Excellent influencing and communication skills with customers
- Have impeccable writing skills and a friendly and professional phone manner
- Be even-tempered, kind and respectful
- Results oriented
Requirements for the applicant: