Internship – Junior consultant & Account manager, Human resources agency , Barcelona
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
Hi dear applicant, this is an internship offer that takes place in the IES Consulting office: It is for us, not for a partner hosting-company 😉 So, there is no fee if you get accepted.
IES Consulting is a young talent recruitment and human resources consultancy firm with activity throughout Europe and Latin America located in Barcelona and composed of a young, dynamic and international team of various nationalities.
Our office is located on a wonderful terrace in the technological district of Barcelona, near the Glories metro and about 20 minutes’ walk from the beach.
Since this company is dedicated to the selection of professionals and students looking for internships and work experiences, the Junior consultant’s task will be:
- Maintaining a close and efficient relationship with the hosting companies talking to the HR manager
- Keeping the offers updated (incorporation dates, duration, languages, etc.) using the CRM.
- Contacting new companies potentially interested in the agency’s services and explain our services and process.
- Conducting interviews with candidates pre-selected by the Talent Acquisition team: Evaluate CV, languages, check availability and skills before submitting and explaining the proposal.
- Organizing interviews between candidates and managers of hosting companies.
- Administrative follow-up for the incorporation: contracts, inernship agreements.
- Issuing invoices and make sure they are paid.
We are looking for a proactive person, motivated, result-focused with good internpersonnal skills. An interest in HR, international environments and languages is valued.
Requirements for the applicant: