Internship – Junior eCommerce account manager (English native), Madrid
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
The company belongs to the dynamic world of Digital Business and is located in Madrid. They are using tools like IA to boost the popularity of big brands, artists, celebrities and also small companies in social media.
Their aim is to increase Follows, Likes, and Views of their clients to trigger the promotion of their products to expand customer database and increase the number of followers.
The company is dedicated to e-commerce and carries out social media optimization. The working team consists of young, dynamic people who are constantly looking for using new technologies in practice. The environment is perfect for students interested in marketing, communication, business development, and e-commerce.
The company is looking for an intern, who is passionate about the digital world and customer service. A person who is goal-oriented, whose main task is to maintain and improve customer relationships.
- presenting the service, system updating and resolving problems of current and potential clients via email and phone
- doing OnBoarding for new clients; explaining the service, fees, and working process
- maintaining close contact with clients either via email or telephone
- developing a strategy for optimization clients’ social media
- reporting daily and weekly the most important situations and actions to the company tutor
- updating daily the database to get correct statistics
- manipulating with system tools, used by the company to optimize social network actions
Requirements for the applicant: