Internship – Junior eCommerce account manager (English native), Madrid
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
The company belongs to dynamic world of Digital Business and is located in Madrid. They are using tools like IA to boost popularity of big brands, artists, celebrities and also small companies in social media.
Their aim is to increase Follows, Likes and Views of their clients to trigger the promotion of their products to expand customer database and increase the amount of followers.
The company is dedicated to e-commerce and carries out social media optimization. The working team consists of young, dynamic people who are constantly looking for using new technologies in practice. The environment is perfect for students interested in marketing, communication, business development and e-commerce.
The company is looking for an intern, who is passionate to digital world and customer service. Person who is goal oriented, whose main task is to maintain and improve customer relationships.
- presenting the service, system updating and resolving problems of current and potential clients via email and phone
- doing OnBoarding for new clients; explaining the service, fees and working process
- maintaining the close contact with clients either via email or telephone
- developing strategy for optimization clients’ social media
- reporting daily and weekly the most important situations and actions to the company tutor
- updating daily the database to get correct statistics
- manipulating with system tools, using by the company to optimize social network actions
Requirements for the applicant: