Internship – Quality assurance, audits and hotel management in a hotel resort – Canary Islands, Tenerife
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
Tenerife, the friendly island, is the destination of this fantastic 4-star resort where for years students from diverse backgrounds have had their practical experiences and, in turn, enjoyed convenient remunerated internships with accommodation and meals provided.
In this hotel it is possible to do an internship at the reception, in public relations, in quality control with tasks related to audit, in booking management and trade, among many others: there is no doubt that it is a company with extensive experience with interns and a wide range of possibilities.
This quality assurance and audit internship will be offered to a student with interest in the hotel industry and who is able to assist the department in planning and conducting audits that seek to ensure that all operating departments of the hotel meet minimum standards, always under the supervision of the department manager.
Thus, the student of this quality assurance internship will have the following activities:
- Assist the quality assurance team in organising the material to be used during the audits.
- Support quality assurance managers during audits of the operational departments and take notes about the results.
- Prepare reports on the audits highlighting the conclusions.
- Record the results obtained during the audits in the provided software.
- Assist by the creation of operating manuals that will help the hotel staff to work optimally.
- Assist the team in various administrative tasks.
Requirements for the applicant: