Internship – Receptionist in a luxury boutique hotel, Costa Brava
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
If you’re thinking of doing an internship in Spain and that the hotel industry is a good choice, we are pleased to introduce you to this 4-star boutique hotel located in one of the most beautiful regions of Catalonia on the Mediterranean coast: the Costa Brava.
This hotel belongs to a Spanish group of great importance in the tourism industry, and for years has been welcoming students seeking internships at reception or in food & beverage, either in room service or in the kitchen. It is worth highlighting that those internships are paid, and accommodation as well as board is offered.
This reception internship in a Spanish boutique hotel is for a student with communication skills and knowledge of foreign languages, who wants to learn about the hotel industry with a supervision of the hotel tutor.
The most important tasks during this internship are:
- Welcome new clients, assign them a room, and register the check-in
- Register their check-out making sure that there are no due payments
- Inform the guests about the hotel’s services, facilities, and schedules
- Give clients information about tourist attractions, the most beautiful beaches in the region, and cultural activities
- Clear doubts and solve incidents, or inform the supervisor about them
- Re-direct phonecalls
- Inform the booking management team of the hotel group about the real room occupancy
Requirements for the applicant: