Internship – Receptionist in international hotel resort – Canary Islands, Gran Canaria
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
Hotel complex uniting several resort hotels, by the sea, on the beautiful Canary Islands. In addition to its attractive facilities, swimming pools, spa centres or golf courses, it has a team with ample experience working with interns for years and with great success.
Gran Canaria is the island where the resort is located, it is the place where year after year many students do their Spanish internships at the reception. Those internships are paid, and the hotel offers accommodation and board to all students during their training experience. To do an internship at a hotel in Spain, in the Canary Islands could be a dream for many, but if this company accepts you it will be part of your reality.
This reception job offers the student a paid internship with accommodation and meals in a big resort at the Canary Islands: This is a learning experience that will help the student to improve his communication skills, his level of languages and his knowledge about the hotel industry.
The student’s most common internship activities at the reception are:
- Check in and check out.
- Inform guests about tourist information.
- Inform customers about the services and facilities of the hotel.
- Be sure to offer special treatment to VIP guests.
- Manage incidents, news or customer comments on media prepared for this purpose.
- Know or to make sure to have information about all the services, costs and schedules of the hotel.
- Maintain the working area in good conditions.
Requirements for the applicant: