Internship – Restaurant and bar waiter/waitress in a luxury boutique hotel, Costa Brava
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
If you’re thinking of doing an internship in Spain and that the hotel industry is a good choice, we are pleased to introduce you to this 4-star boutique hotel located in one of the most beautiful regions of Catalonia on the Mediterranean coast: the Costa Brava.
This hotel belongs to a Spanish group of great importance in the tourism industry, and for years has been welcoming students seeking internships at reception or in food & beverage, either in room service or in the kitchen. It is worth highlighting that those internships are paid, and accommodation as well as board is offered.
This restaurant and bar internship in a boutique hotel is for a student inetrested in gastronomy, who´d like to be part of the waitering team, supervised by the bar/restaurant manager, and who wants to improve their level of foreign languages and skills in this area.
The most important tasks of this internship are:
- Setting the tables and the bar before and after the opening hours
- Organise and help with cleaning of the tables and the bar after meals
- Advise clients on the menu, drinks etc.
- Serve food, organise dishes ansd cutlery during the meals and at the buffet
- Maintain the restaurant and bars in good state in case of an incident
- Attend clients and clear their doubts when necessary
Requirements for the applicant: