Internship – Technical Assistant in International Engineering Company, Barcelona
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
This engineering company is dedicated to the management of industrial machinery for the manufacture of cables, ropes and wire for the automotive, agricultural, mining and construction industries. It has one of its most representative delegations in Barcelona just 25 minutes from “La Sagrada Familia” by metro. The team is looking for talented young people who want to be part of the department of re-changes and communication with clients.
What stands out most of the business group, is its expansion in the market. Its headquarters are in Italy, but thanks to the quality of its products and alliances with brands such as EURODRAW ENERGY, it is now in Spain, China and the US.
It has more than 30 years of experience in the industry, managing to take its products to all countries of the world. Its team is young and professional. More than 330 people are part of it, of which 77 are highly trained engineers in the handling of industrial machinery and new technologies.
Students who want to be part of the team, must be willing to work as a team, maintain contact with potential clients both in the headquarters of Spain and Italy, Spanish and English language management. They will receive remuneration and will also be accompanied by a manager of practices that supports the learning process.
If you are looking for an experience in an international company, be part of a talented team and expert in engineering and re-changes, this is your opportunity!
You will develop the following tasks:
- Assisting the department of spare parts
- Addressing customer requests via email
- Generation of discount tickets and communication with the headquarters in Italy
- Constant communication with the technical department in Italy
- Verifying receipts of offers at the headquarters in Italy
- Commercial and technical follow-up of the offers
- Managing complaints and claims that arise from customers
- Determining the status of the offers (discarded / in progress etc.)
- Updating files in excel regarding the status of offers
- Monitoring and supervision of orders and shipments
- Informing customers about the status of the order
- Regulating the start-up of orders in Spain and Latin America
Requirements for the applicant: