Internship – Waiter or Waitress in a 5-star hotel restaurant, Costa Brava
Details and availability of the internship offer
Information about the company that’s offering the internship:
Located on the beautiful Costa Brava, this 5-star hotel has become an icon of the region in terms of quality, luxury and service. For years, it has also been the destination of internships for students from across Europe with one goal: learn to work in a grand hotel.
This company belongs to a well-respected hotel chain in Spain and is well known for offering its students very favourable conditions: all interns receive remuneration, accommodation and free meals.
Internships at the reception, internships in the restaurant, internships in the kitchen: the capacity of the hotel to offer training experience is broad and of quality, thanks to its team of experts who in turn have worked and managed students for several years and with great results.
This paid hospitality and gastronomy internship in a 5 star hotel is aimed at students of tourism with interest in practicing their customer care skills as waiters or waitresses in restaurants and bars.
The intern has a schedule of 8 hours a day, 5 days a week: During the work days s/he will normally help during two meals. Thus, the tutor will inform you each week about your schedules and during which meals you will work each day: Breakfast and lunch, or lunch and dinner, or breakfast and dinner.
The main tasks are:
- Arrange tables and prepare food before the meals: Breakfast, lunch and/or dinner.
- Attend the guests by serving food at the buffet place or taking orders in the à la carte restaurant.
- Attend guests in the beverage area.
- Guide the guests regarding the gastronomic offer.
- Make sure that the facilities are always clean and available to customers.
- Respond to customers´ requests and concerns in a nice and friendly way.
- Arrange the tables after the meal: Breakfast, lunch and/or dinner.
Requirements for the applicant: